12mm Pin terminal and screw terminal Domed Head Momentary Normal Open Electric Care Pushbutton Metal Switch
Momentary: Means that when you push switch and then move your finger, the actuator will back to the original position.
Latching: Means that when you push switch once it will change state and stay in this pushed-down position and will not come back to original position unless you push it again.
- Switch Rating: 2A/36V DC
- Contact resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- Dielectric intensity: 2000VAC
- Operation Temperature: -20 ℃~ +55℃
- Mechanical life: 1,000,000 cycles
- Electrical life: 200,000 cycles
- Panel thickness: 1 - 10mm
- Nut torque: 5 - 14Nm
- Protection level: IP65, IK09
- Mounting Cut Hole: 12mm
- Switch Contact: 1NO
- The switch come with a rubber O-ring whichmakes it splash resistant but it can NOT be submerged underwater.